Suggest a Purchase
You may suggest a item for purchase by the library. The library may or may not decide to purchase said item, in keeping with our policies.
- Test proctoring is available by appointment only. The time must be convenient for both the student and the librarian proctoring the test. Please call or email the Adult Services Department to schedule your test.
- There is no test fee for Lemont Public Library cardholders in good standing. Others will be charged a $15.00 fee per test.
- If the test is online and requires the use of a secure browser that is prescribed by the student's institution, the student must bring their own laptop and download the required software in order to take the test. The library will not download secure browser software onto the public computers. It is incumbent upon the student to determine in advance of scheduling the proctored test whether or not a secure browser is necessary.
- Any postage or printing charges will be the responsibility of the test taker.
- If you reschedule a test appointment, a $5.00 rescheduling fee will be assessed and must be paid prior to taking your test.
TAX FORMS/PUBLICATIONS The library will print federal and state forms on demand. The first 10 pages are free, after the first 10 pages, printing costs $.20 a page for black and white. We will have a very limited amount of forms stocked. Information on how to order federal forms and publications that are mailed to you may be found at this web address: https://www.irs.gov/Forms-&-Pubs/Order-Products You may also call 1-800-829-3676 to order forms to your home. Please allow sufficient time for the materials to arrive in the mail. State of Illinois tax forms will be available at: State of Illinois Individual Forms State of Indiana Individual Forms State of Wisconsin Individual Forms
INCOME TAX PREPARATION ASSISTANCE
The AARP Tax Preparation service for 2021 (2020 tax year) is located at the Lemont Township office at 1115 Warner St. in Lemont (630-257-2522).